Registration Procedure for all Inspire India Events
- Solo riders and Team Leaders need to fill in the form for their respective Category on Wizbiker (link Below)
- You need to have scanned copies of Age and ID proof of each rider ready for uploading.
- You also need to have all information of each rider ready, email, ph no., Blood group, Date of Birth and emergency contact details of Solo Rider or Team Leader.
- After Inspire India Team has approved your participation you will receive an approval email, confirming your participation.
Terms & Conditions
I/We accept the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS for participating in an INSPIRE INDIA organised Ultra Race.
- I/We have read and agree to abide by the Race Rules and Regulations.
- I/We agree to comply with the traffic and road laws and regulations of India.
- I/We fully understand and agree that I/We am/are entering this event entirely at my/our own risk and accept without exception full and complete liability for all and any risks and will not hold responsible nor make claims against Inspire India, any of the participants or organizer, its committee members, agents or servants for any loss, damage or injury however caused in relation to my/our participation in this event.
- I/We understand and fully accept the rights of the Race Officials to take decisions based on perceived risk to health and safety and to stop any racer or crew from continuing.
- I/We understand that when I/We am/are riding a bicycle, I/We am/are required to wear a helmet at all times during the event.
- I/We understand that I/We am/are required to comply with all the safety requirements set out in the Race Rules.
- Participation in the Event is subject to Approval from Inspire India Team after Payment of Registration fees. I/We understand that Inspire India reserves the right to refuse or cancel my/our registration, and will refund the registration fees after deductions for Payment Gateway Process.
- I/We understand that fees once paid will not be refunded under any other circumstance, including a cancellation of event in the current situation of 2020-2021. (detail terms and conditions below)
- I/We agree to sign the waiver form and submit the required information and documents at the time of Pre-Race Registration prior to the Race.
- I/We understand that any attempt at cheating (as determined by the race officials) if proven, will result in immediate disqualification.
- I/We agree to make the Payment of Registration fees as per the event tickets.
- I/We understand that my/our Participation will be cancelled without refund for non completion of Mandatory Pre Race Registration formalities, vehicle inspection or non attendance of pre-race briefing at the appointed time.
- I/We understand that Inspire India reserves the right to cancel any category in the event due to low participation. Option to change race category or roll over the fees to another event will be offered to registered participant.
- I/We agree to take insurance for all members of the team, racers and crew, as per advice of Inspire India team.
Additional Terms And Conditions for Ultra Spice 2021 WRT unusual circumstances of 2020-21
- I/We understand that this is a long distance event and currently there are no restrictions between Goa and Karnataka at the state border or elsewhere on the route. However if a situation arises, travel restrictions are applied or any other scenario requires the event to be cancelled or postponed, Registration fees will not be refunded, nor transferred to any other participant, but may be rolled over as defined below.
- % of Fees (as per pts #3/4/5) will be rolled over to be used to participate in any of Inspire India’s events for upto 2 years, ie up till Ultra Spice 2023 but the difference will have to be paid by participant.
- In case the event has to be cancelled more than 4 weeks before the event date, 100% fees will be rolled over as described in pt #2
- In case the event has to be cancelled between 2 to 4 weeks before the event date, 75% fees will be rolled over as described in pt #2
- In case the event has to be cancelled between event date and 2 weeks before the event date, 50% fees will be rolled over as described in pt #2
- In case a participant is unable to travel to the race start, they need to provide a copy of govt issued guidelines or travel restrictions and the same conditions for roll over will apply as in pts #2-5
- All participants and their respective crew accept unconditionally, all responsibility for their own health wrt any and all situation!
- All participants and their respective crew agree to abide by health norms as directed by the pertinent authorities at all times during the event!
Additional Terms And Conditions for The Great Himalayan Ultra
- I/We understand that this is a High Altitude Race and comes with a possibility of increased risk to my health and the health of my crew.
- I/We understand that in the event of any health issue related to high altitude that may require evacuation, I/We take full responsibility of expenses incurred.
Ultra Spice Registrations are still OPEN
There are NO late fees, however for all registrations done after 6th Jan 2021 – Please bear in mind the Event Jersey in your size may not be available!
FEE STRUCTURE FOR ALL RACES 2021
1-Deccan Cliffhanger fees include Event Jersey for participants, Medal, Awards (as applicable), Participants Venue Access tickets that includes dinner at Bogmalo (Crew tickets MUST to be purchased for EACH CREW) and all race signage.
2-Ultra Spice RQ and RAAM Style Relay fees include Event Jersey for participants, Medal, Awards (as applicable), Participants and Crew Tea gathering (pre-race briefing) and all race signage.
3-Ultra Spice Self Supported fees include Drop Bag ferry as in Rules, shared rooms for night halt during race only (not at start/finish) in addition to Event Jersey for participant, Medal, Awards (as applicable), Participants Tea gathering (pre-race briefing)
4-Great Himalayan fees include Event Jersey for participants, Medal, Awards (as applicable), and all race signage.
Fees do not include accommodation at start finish or on route (except for Self Supported Ultra Spice). All vehicle, crew expenses, food and beverage expenses are to be managed by Participants.
All fees are in INR
|RACE||Registration Schedule||SOLO||2 Pax TEAM||3 Pax TEAM||4 Pax TEAM|
|THE GREAT HIMALAYAN ULTRA||Sept 2021 - 3rd Edition||SOLO||2 Pax TEAM||3 Pax TEAM||4 Pax TEAM|
|DUNES TIME TRIAL||TBA||SOLO||2 Pax TEAM|
|Dunes 6HR||Early Bird||4000|
|Dunes 12HR||Early Bird||7000|
|Dunes 24HR||Early Bird||12000||16000|
|DECCAN CLIFFHANGER||Nov 2021 - 8th Edition||SOLO||2 Pax TEAM||3 Pax TEAM||4 Pax TEAM|
|Deccan Cliffhanger 643 KM||Early Bird||13500||18000||24000||32000|
|ULTRA SPICE RACE||Jan 2021 - 5th Edition||SOLO||2 Pax TEAM||3 Pax TEAM||4 Pax TEAM|
|Ultra Spice 600 KM||12000||15000||20000||26000|
|Ultra Spice 1200 KM Unsupported/Supported||3rd Jan 2020 midnight||18000||23000||30000||39000|
|Ultra Spice 1750 KM||Cancelled||24000||31000||38000||45000|